Changing the roof garden and marking out the different areas. The area will be covered in wild flowers which will take a couple of seasons to become established. The Outdoor structures club will be helping with the transformation.
- A pizza and herb tea garden, in the shape of a pizza.
- A cob pizza oven with side table to prepare the pizzas.
- Small pond area to ensure any bugs that move in will have water
- A bug hotel with different habitats, straw, pinecones, sand, rubble etc
- Solitary bee hive, created by year 3
- Fairy Garden with their own caravan!!
- A chicken coop with 4 chickens
- Log circle for discussion, sharing ideas, findings and the odd pizza or two